Extra Extra - read all about it ...
New St George Community Services bus shuttle to help residents -
read the full Leader story now
St George Shuttle continuing
Yes that's right we are continuing to run the shuttle from Kogarah station to St George Private and Public Hospitals and we are adding in Rockdale Plaza as well as Westfield Hurstville. Keep your eye out for these signs at the bus stops.
- Kogarah Station, Railway Parade - Stand C (to the right of the station lift and stairs)
- St George Private Hospital, Kogarah - South Street entrance
- St George Public Hospital, Kogarah - Kensington Street carpark
- St George Public Hospital, Kogarah - Main Entrance, Gray Street
- St Patrick's Green, Kogarah - Chapel Street Kogarah
- Rockdale Plaza
- Westfield Hurstville - Cross Street
St George Community Transport is a government funded, not-for-profit organisation that aims to provide a quality, affordable and appropriate transport service in Sydney South that meets the needs of transport disadvantaged persons.
Transport disadvantaged includes the frail-aged, younger people with disability, their carers and isolated families. It may also include people who are temporarily unable to use public transport for medical reasons.
To access STGCT services, clients must be eligible to receive services under
- CHSP - Commonwealth Home Support program
- NDIS - National Disability Insurance Scheme